Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

We don't spoil our animals! (NOT!)




Who us? Spoil our animals? NO WAY! Ripley has settled into our home. Atticus LOVES to sit on the couch at night, in the living room and keep an eye on everybody! Dad loves to sit in the living room, watch TV, and play on his computer! I'm usually out in the kitchen playing on my computer! If I'm in the kitchen, Atticus will come out and settle down on the floor under my computer desk. Of course, "MISS TROUBLE" (i.e. Ripley) has to come BOTHER HIM and then the growling begins! Atticus sticks pretty close to me as I feed him! Rommel usually toddles off to bed around 8:00 p.m. He's the "old man".

No comments: