Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Uncle Earl and Gigondas




This is my Uncle Earl Petersen. He is the coolest guy! He LOVES our horses! I think he misses his (from his "younger" days)!!! As you can see, he has his camera around his neck! I like the one where I caught him taking a photo of Gigondas. He is an AWESOME photographer even at his age (which I won't divulge)! He and my aunt are currently on a cruise to ANTARCTICA! Can you believe it? I hope that when we are their age, we can be as active as they are! Oh, and they have two Rottweilers: an older "rescue" and a young puppy to keep them young! And 5 grandchildren! GOOD GOING, GUYS! KEEP IT UP!

No comments: