Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

desert horses

Okay. This is my first blog attempt, so don't laugh!

I have 5 horses. Two feedlot rescues, 2 BLM fillies, and a PMU gelding. This blog will attempt to update their training (and mine)!

I'll try to figure out how to post photos later today.
Okay. I've figured out how to post photos, so here we go! I have tons of pictures as both me and hubby enjoy taking photos of "our herd".

THIS BLOG is for family and friends. PLEASE DO NOT post rude or obnoxious comments on here! This blog is for enjoyment ONLY! Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the photos!

No comments: