Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Valerie and Beauty part one





My cousin, Valerie, a VERY accomplished horsewoman, offered to take Beauty for 30 days of training. I said "YES!" So, she took Beauty over to her ranch and started her training. She took Beauty to the round pen and started her on voice commands. She did, "Stay" and "Come". See how smart Beauty is? The two of them really hit if off. This has been good for Beauty! She gets LOTS of attention and the training that SHE needed. THANK YOU VALERIE! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: