Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A helper this weekend! and testing update


Well, testing is actually going pretty smoothly this year! (((BIG SMILE))) I only had one boy throw up today and another one get a bloody nose all over his test on Tuesday. :-) Poor little things...I have a friend who offered to come up with me on Saturday and help brush out the horses, so we'll have our hands full (literally!) So, only 1 more day of testing and then 1/2 day Friday! Whoo, whoo! I managed to get up at 4:00 a.m. today and get in a 20 minute walk, but it was so darn cold and windy that I couldn't wait to get back to my car!!! :-( So, testing is almost over and I have an extra set of hands this weekend! YEAH! I found these pretty flowers down at our local community college last weekend. Aren't they colorful?

No comments: