Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Goofy girl! ~~Happy Monday~~ April 5, 2011



Can you believe it? Gigo got upset every time I walked away to do chores. But, when I walked back to her one time, this is what I got! A great BIG goofy smile! (...shaking head...) Go figure! She had to come over and check me out and make sure I stayed with her! Happy Monday for April 5, 2011. To visit Happy Monday, please go to: http://www.alliephotographyblog.com/2011/04/happy-monday-friends.html

4 comments:

allie k reid said...

Nice! Thanks for linking up! :)

lisa said...

Great! She is smiling at you!

Linda said...

Nice smile. :) Smiling back.

Candace McClintick said...

great perspective!