Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cali's hair


Just look at all the piles of Cali's hair that I brushed off Saturday. Of course, now that 3 of the horses are brushed, a rain storm is barreling down on California! It's ALL my fault! Our temps here in the desert have dropped from 104 degrees last Friday to 64 degrees forecast for this Friday! That's a 40 degree drop in a week. So, I'm not sure I'll make it up to the herd Saturday, but it should clear out by Sunday...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow--that is a huge drop. I'd be loving the sixties right now, though. :/

lisa said...

Boy, that is one heck of a drop! I have two horses that need the same thing done but I will wait a little longer.