Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Comin' right by me!


Coming right by me was this raven yesterday afternoon. I left school right on time and stopped to do my afternoon walk. I haven't been able to any walking lately because I've had a stomach virus (NO FUN!) this week and was sick for 3 days. I believe I lost some weight (YEAH!), since I wasn't eating much. I did manage to straggle into school, then had a student THROW UP in class Thursday. Well, SOMETHING is going around! But, yesterday afternoon, I was so eager to get out and walk! There was a group of ravens and they followed me and I followed them during my walk. I'm not sure what this guy was after, but he had his feet out and ready for something! If you wish to read my full post about the ravens yesterday, please visit my other blog and the post: http://rav4adventures.blogspot.com/2011/04/unkindness-of-ravens.html

No comments: