Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Secrets~~That's My World for 040709





























When I arrived to the ranch on Saturday, there was a whole lotta whispering and nuzzling goin' on! Sunni and Beauty were quietly whispering and I'm SURE they were plotting something like how to get into the carrots bag! Here's the evidence~~That's My World for Tuesday, April 7, 2009.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Interesting pictures of the manes--I'll have to take one of B's. She lost most of it last year when I adopted her from some unknown ailment--maybe stress. I didn't crop it all off, and now it's almost the same length--not quite. But BUSHY!

Arija said...

Maybe they were just whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. They look too nice for plotters.

Pony Girl said...

Beautiful horses and pictures...love the blue sky in the background. You live in a great world! ;)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Love the photos. Especially the last one. hehe

~Lisa