Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Beauty in late afternoon light~~SkyWatch Friday


After Beauty's antics last weekend (see previous post), I wasn't sure what to post today. I looked through my pics and found one of her the previous week, when we drove up one afternoon. Afternoon light is so beautiful. It has a nice, dark tinge and I LOVE the long shadows!
Click on the photo to enlarge it and see Beauty's golden glow! SkyWatch Friday for April 3, 2009.

2 comments:

Elisabeth's bright side said...

Wow, that was happy horses. Thanks for sharing and have a nice day!

Dusty Devoe said...

What a beautiful phote!