Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beauty
















Last weekend, while all the brushing, grooming, and feet liftin' was goin' on, Beauty was quite bored. No, really. Here's the proof! "HEY, MOM! Don't forget about me! I'm over heeeeeerrrrrreeeeeeee!"

2 comments:

Caprice- said...

She is so cute! Aren't they funny! My mare most the time doesn't want me near her. When she does, she is insistent. The baby, Dani, is just the opposite and wants to be everywhere I am. I have a hard time getting anything done in the pasture because she's always right there wanting to help, taste, paw, nibble, and sneeze at.
Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Camera hog. haha