Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Back to the mountains today!











As soon as we finish our morning coffee, hubby and I are heading out back into the mountains where I went last weekend. Our storm clouds from yesterday have blown over to Arizona, the sky is blue, the air is crisp...I can't wait to go! We'll stop and buy some dog food and sweet feed from the feed store later. Have a good weekend and have a Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Kym said...

Lovely shots, I especially love the shadows of the trees and the fences...Have a beautiful day, enjoy the crisp weather and Happy Easter as well!

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky to live by the mountains - It's so beautiful. I would love to have mountains in my view every morning waking up!

Happy Happy Easter!

Molly said...

We are up here in the desert for a few more days and saw fresh snow on some of those beautiful mountains. We there any up with the horses?
I love our colorful mountains.