Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grooming day

Oops! Sorry...I can't upload any more photos until I PAY for more storage for them with Google. That may take 24 hours. I've "exceeded your upload quota"!!! So, I guess I'll see 'ya tomorrow! I'm unable to upload photos to ANY of my blogs until my payment goes through!

2 comments:

nikki said...

You have to pay for more photo storage? I thought the blogs were free or is that only until you reach your quota?

Cheryl Ann said...

The Google ones are only free for 1 GB. After that is full, you have to pay. I deleted one of my blogs and thought that would free up more space, but apparently not enough. Also, every picture on your blog besides your own pics takes up space! Interesting, huh? I'm hoping I have my 10 G's today and I can post pics!