Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

One year ago
















I found these pics of the "herd" a year ago. Look how much smaller the mustangs are! We got them when they were just yearlings! I don't often have pics of hubby, but he took Scout out for a walk this day and I was able to snap some pictures. The forecast is for sprinkles this weekend up in the mountains, which is good because we've had a lot of dry weather lately.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow! They look pretty big for yearlings! Beautiful isn't as large boned, that's for sure! She's down-right dainty compared to your babies!