Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not horses! Alpacas!






















Instead of the swap meet 2 weeks ago, the local community hall was host to "Fiber Fest". EH? Of course, I HAD to stop by and check it out! What fun! There were alpacas, rabbits, pigs...all sorts of animals and people were showing their woven items! It was very interesting! Enjoy the pics! Aren't they all cute?

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I love fiber shows! We have two llamas, but I'd really like to get an alpaca or two one day. They are quite pricey, though.

Those angoras are adorable!
Do you know you can spin right off their backs?

I would love that! :)

~Lisa