Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Swap meet! FINALLY!







Well, I FINALLY got up to the swap meet. Every weekend is different! It is like several small yard sales. People just come and bring whatever they have to sell. Sometimes they drive their trucks in, put down the tailgates, and sell their stuff. I LOVE walking around.

Today I met the nicest family. A man and his son were there selling various things (see photos). He was very kind and let me take a photo of him and his son. GO DODGERS!!! I told him about my blog and promised that I would post his pics, so here they are! More pics tomorrow morning!

No comments: