Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Still sick!







Well, I'm still home sick! I think I'm going to take some NyQuil and knock myself out for a while. I'm feeling very sad that I haven't seen my horses...since...last Monday (Labor Day)! Can you believe it? I really miss them, but, honestly, I just don't have the energy to fight the mountain road for 35 minutes to go see them! Especially when I'm dizzy! So, I decided to post some pics of them! Maybe I won't be so lonesome? It is miserable sitting here at home and not being able to do much except COUGH and blow my nose! UGH! I hate summer colds!
Yes, that's my friend Barb kissing Scout! She LOVES Scout! That's Sunni, the bay. He's MY BOY! Finally, that's Cali, Scout, and Sunni in the arena together. They really do play well!

1 comment:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I hope you get well soon. I was sick Labor Day weekend, and this past weekend, but I always seem to be fine on the weekdays. Go figure. I suspect for me it is allergies, because I spend a lot of time outdoors on the weekends.