Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Litchfield mare #9201






This GORGEOUS 4 year old mare is at the Litchfield BLM online gallery. She was captured in September 2006 from the High Rock HMA, in CA. She is #9201. She looks very curious, like our Scout! No bids yet on her. Here's the addy for the BLM online adoption: https://www.blm.gov/adoptahorse/onlinegallery.php

3 comments:

Tracey said...

It's hard to see them stand there and wait, isn't it? That's a very pretty mare. My Sandy is also from High Rock.

Cheryl Ann said...

Tracey, I LOVE this horse. Yes. It is hard to visit the BLM corrals and leave without one, two, or three horses! This mare is so alert and pretty! I hope she finds a good home.

Anonymous said...

She has a nice head. I hope that someone will find a place for her, she looks like a good, solid prospect.