Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Blankets, baby blankets, and quilts






















The mountain swap meet had a large variety of blankets and quilts this weekend, all handmade. Big quilts, lap quilts, and baby quilts and blankets. OF COURSE, I HAD to buy a baby blanket and quilt for the little one, who will be here in March! See the soft ones by the dolls? I bought a yellow one, since we don't know if it is a boy or girl yet (I'm going to be a grandma in March!). See the cute baby blankets/quilts? I bought the bear one with the books! There were lots of beautiful homemade items. I love the kitchen towels. I bought one for a friend. It was a fun day at the swap meet!

No comments: