Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Still no baby...

Well, we're still waiting for baby Ellie (my first granddaughter) to appear...I have this week off school, so this would be the perfect week and our daughter's due date is April 1st.  If she isn't here by then, Jennifer is off for a C-section.  We're having PERFECT weather this week...in the mid 80's (it's a DRY heat!).  Hubby and I bought two red Adirondack chairs yesterday for the front yard and I can't wait to go out and sit in one of them, but I have our tax appointment this morning and it already looks pretty depressing.   Our daughter has her last doctor's appointment at the same time and I asked her to call me when she's done.  I may run some errands after that as I need some things in Palm Springs.  Photo is of a joshua tree from our school field trip Friday.  There were a LOT of joshua trees in bloom and I hope to be able to return one day this week with my big camera.  I only took my pocket-sized Nikon Coolpix with me Friday.

No comments: