Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sprinklers and pond~Water World Wednesday~030613




Because I am a desert resident, I'm fascinated with water, especially water in the desert.  I LOVE  to see ponds and oases, and I LOVE to catch sprinklers on early in the morning or during the late afternoon.  So, I was thrilled Sunday morning to see these sprinklers, which were still running at 7:00 a.m. at the city-sponsored golf resort.  And, I even caught a rainbow in a couple of photos!  Water World Wednesday for March 6, 2013.  To visit Water World Wednesday, please go to:   http://www.kissess4u.com/

3 comments:

betty-NZ said...

What nice green grass! I love how golf courses are always so perfectly manicured. Here in NZ, they usually just let some sheep keep the grass cut.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely views of the water at play!

Misty said...

Found these pictures interesting and pretty. :) Hope you are having a good day.