Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bicycle and fence~Friday's Fences~030113

I LOVE this little house and fence and bicycle.  It's up in the mountains near where I board the herd.  I often drive by it and dream that it belongs to me!  Friday Fences for March 1, 2013. To see other fences, please go:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/  Then, just for fun, I went to PicMonkey and added "zoom" to the photo and got the second photo!  :-)

5 comments:

Denim Journal, Scarlet Lens said...

Very nice!
It has a very homey feel.

Leave It To Davis said...

I know of several houses here in town that I dream could be mine someday....it's fun to dream.

A Colorful World said...

Very charming little place!

Liz Needle said...

Pretty fence and house. Your experiments certainly add interest

4RRanch said...

Like how the flag is framed by the arbor. The second one makes me dizzy.