Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Timeshares at sunrise~Sunday Stills Challenge~022413

I haven't done a Sunday Stills challenge for some time now.  However, when I saw this week's challenge, I remembered the photos I took this week!  :-)  I often go to the city-owned golf course in the morning for a brisk walk.  And, the day after our last storm rolled through, it was a BRISK morning!  Our local mountains were covered by snow.  The ranch where I board my horses actually got 8 inches of snow, which hasn't happened up there for several years.  I'm driving up there today and I'll take photos along the way.  Aren't the mountains gorgeous? Those are the timeshares in the photo.  Sunday Stills Challenge for February 24, 2013.   To visit SSC, please go to:   http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/the-next-challenge-sunrisessunsets-with-a-building/#comment-10081

4 comments:

Eva said...

Very nice. Hopefully the winter will soon be over. :-)

Janice said...

Nice shot. I love your Header shot.

Unknown said...

Loads of buildings and an awesome sky

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot with loads of buildings under a beautiful sky