Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Whitewater Preserve




Hubby was off all weekend, so I didn't get up to the horse ranch to visit the horses.  Instead, on Saturday, we returned to the Whitewater Preserve.  This is in a canyon way up by the San Bernardino mountains.  Yes, the mountains where the fugitive is hiding!  (or was...)...Anyway, it was such a cold and windy day up there that I sat in the car most of the time!  We headed back home and I took a 3 hour nap.  I did get out for a 2 hour walk in the morning, but, by noon, I was worn out!  I'm still recovering from the flu and bronchitis I had last weekend.  I'll probably just stay home today and REST!!!

1 comment:

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

I love the pictures you are so talanted!