Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A simple puddle of water~Nature Notes~021413



While out on my two hour walk Saturday morning, I came upon these robins at a little puddle of water.  You cannot imagine the joy they were showing!  There were about 5 of them getting a drink.  There would have been more, but a golf cart came by and scared them off!  What simple pleasures!  Nature Notes for February 14, 2013...my birthday!   :-)  To visit Nature Notes, please go to:   http://ramblingwoods.com/

1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

It is so true.. Nothing enjoys a bath like a robin. They seem to show true joy in it and I love to watch them. Thank you for linking in your two posts Cheryl Ann... Michelle