Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, February 11, 2013

"E" is for eating~ABC Wednesday~021313






I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I have the day off today and I figured I might as well get ahead of things, so I'm posting my ABC Wednesday post now.  "E" is for eating.  I found these photos of various animals eating!  That's important, right?  So, enjoy these "eating" photos for ABC Wednesday!  :-)  To visit ABC Wednesday, please go to:   http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

spring is coming
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Lea said...

I am Eating popcorn as I visit your blog!
Good choice for E! I especially like the fat squirrels!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

SRQ said...

A nice variety of varmits enjoying their meals. Good take on the letter E.

photowannabe said...

Actually I am eating some M&M peanuts while I'm looking at these pictures.
We all gotta eat....