Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Now THAT's an entry gate~Friday's Fences~020113

I don't often drive by this place up in Pinyon.  It's actually off the road that I take to visit my horses each weekend.  But, sometimes I just like to drive around and see what everybody is doing.  I have two friends who live in Pinyon and I like to stop by and visit with them.  This massive gate and entrance is on the road by one of them.  Don't you love it?  Friday's Fences for February 1, 2013.   To visit Friday's Fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Sally in WA said...

That is a pretty fancy gate, especially with the added artwork on the stucco arch.

Rose said...

This is really different!

Sharon said...

Beautiful capture of a rainbow!

Leave It To Davis said...

Oh, yes, I do love it!!!

AmitAag said...

Nice photo of fences!
http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2013/01/from-here-to-eternity.html

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

wow that's Fancy but I do quite like it :D

A Colorful World said...

Absolutely stunning! I LOVE it!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

WOW! Looks like someone wants to outdo the "Jones'"...too much pressure for me...I like keeping thins simple!!...:)JP