Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

What are you looking at?

Hmmm...Her Royal Highness...She actually enjoys her grooming sessions now!  :-)  Not sure if the herd will have a lesson tomorrow because snow is forecast down to 3,500 feet...sigh...

2 comments:

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

I hope it doesn't snow so that you can have a good lesson :)

Marissa said...

Hi! I'm a follower and always read but rarely comment. I was driving through the grapevine on my way to la today, and thought about your horses! In what area are they boarded?