Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Butt pic

I don't usually take butt photos, but these two are just so funny!  Lalalala...off they go!  That's Maia, my trainer, walking Scout up to the round pen.  Scout needed some time to run off some of her energy before Maia worked her down in the arena.  Another storm is coming through Thursday, with snow forecast down to 3,000 feet, so the horses may not have a lesson on Friday...sigh...

1 comment:

Strawberry Lane said...

Oh yah, the old "butt photo". I have a fair number of those. :-)
Tomorrow we're getting more rain = more mud. Oh, well.