Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Monday

I didn't go anywhere yesterday.  My two days of excursions wore me out!  So, in my pajamas I stayed until late afternoon, when I finally got dressed and went out front to do some weed wacking and then some leaf raking. I also power washed the front porch because there were tons of leaves on it from a wind storm a couple of weeks ago and I just never got around to cleaning it up!  It was such a lovely afternoon~about 78 degrees!  :-)  I find that I do need 1 day off work and chores a week now and yesterday was my day off.  I guess it was my Sunday afternoon!  With only 4 days of school this week, it SHOULD go by quickly!  I have two other 3 day weekends in February, so hopefully I'll get more "chores" done at home.  My bougenvillas are in full bloom right now and I may stop at Home Depot and buy 3 more to plant along our front fence.

2 comments:

Fran said...

I jumped here from your Our World Tuesday post. Great work with your rescued horses.

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

That is just such a stuning pic!