Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ranch and sky~SkyWatch Friday~012513

I often take this same photo at various times of the year.  This fall these trees didn't have as much color as last year.  And, this is how it looked just a couple of weeks ago.  I like the clouds in the sky.  There weren't too many that day, but there were just enough to make the sky interesting, don't you think?  Today and for the next 5 days, it will be overcast as we have two storm fronts moving through our mountains.  SkyWatch Friday for January 25, 2013.  To visit SWF, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

The Write Girl said...

What a beautiful view. Thanks for sharing and Happy Sky Watch!

Powell River Books said...

I have a few favourite spots I like to photographs in all seasons. This is a great shot. - Margy