Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lone Pine in the dark





Last week's Sunday Stills Challenge was "things in the dark" and I posted one photo here for that.  However, I had so much fun creeping around our motel in Lone Pine last weekend that I thought I'd post some of the other photos I took at night with my camera and flash.  So, here they are!  We stayed at the Best Western in Lone Pine, which is right across from Mt.Whitney.  I awoke the next morning and got some good photos of the Sierras in the morning light, with clouds moving across them.  Here are the night photos.

No comments: