Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Healdsburg~This is for you, Hope!

Dear Hope,
I was going through my archives tonight, looking for some photos of the vineyard in the Napa Valley when I came upon these photos I took back in 2008, which was the last time we were up your way.  These were taken at the Costeaux bakery in town.  Enjoy and maybe we'll see you there soon!





Cheryl
Come on!  WHO can resist a good French bakery?  Breakfast with latte anyone?  This place is UNBELIEVEABLE!  Yum, yum!  It's in Healdsburg, which is near the Napa Valley.  We drive up there for Christmas about every 3-4 years as my sister-in-law lives up there and has 10 acres of Merlot.  I'm not sure if we are going this year, but I love to wander around the vineyards and look at the vines and left over grapes!

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann said...

WHAT? No comments? Jeez....