Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Q" is for...ABC Wednesday, May 11, 2011







"quirky" and out of all my horses, Cali is the quirkiest! She is just a goofy, fun-loving little thing, as you can see by these photos! ABC Wednesday for May 11, 2011. To view other participants, go to: http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

What a nice blog. I love horses :) LG Tina

Roger Owen Green said...

quick, too,it seems.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Chubskulit Rose said...

Very exquisite Q! Find out what my Q is at Nostalgic Marveling