Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Camelback Resort~That's My World 053111





We didn't stay here this weekend, but were down the street, so Saturday morning I drove over to Camelback Resort for my morning walk. I saw lots of quail (even 1 baby one!) and rabbits. There were quite a few other birds around, including cactus wrens. We're going back in July and we'll spend 3 nights at the resort. Hubby can sleep in and I can do my morning walk! :-) That's My World for Tuesday, May 31, 2011. To view That's My World, please go to: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

lisa said...

Beautiful resort!