Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Problem solved and beautiful palm tree



Okay, I cleared out my cookies and that has seemed to solve the problem! YEAH! I just switched from one blog to this one without any problems. Thank you all who suggested this remedy. It seems to be affecting quite a few bloggers! And, I spotted this beautiful palm tree one afternoon here in the desert as I was returning books to the local library. I had my little COOLPIX (the one I thought I'd LOST in the school parking lot!)...I found it 3 weeks later in my car, under my floor pad. It still works and I replaced the batteries. However, I see spots on my photos, so it probably needs a good cleaning!!! Enjoy your weekend. We are heading back over to Arizona for the holiday.
Oh, and for my desert friends~~Do you EVER remember having so much wind? We've had almost nothing but windy days now for...3 weeks! I asked hubby, who grew up down here and he told me he doesn't remember winds like this since the 1960's!!! That's 50 years ago!!!
~~Cheryl Ann~~

No comments: