Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

No horse time this weekend :-(


Nope. None. I stayed home ALL WEEKEND. I was just exhausted from last week and our "lockdown" Friday afternoon. Hubby was off all weekend and we just stayed home and vegged. We both took naps Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Today we had breakfast with Hal and Ben and that lasted until noon!!! Maybe I'll be able to get up and visit with them this week, during the week....I sure hope so! I also didn't get out for my morning walk or take any photos! Oh, and the ranch border collie, Pearl, is doing well. Cathy still hasn't figured out how she got off the ranch property, but she is resting and recovering.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh! That little collie is so cute and beautiful, too. My neighbor has two miniature collies. They are so sweet and they do agility trials with them, too.

Sounds like a nice low-key weekend. Sometimes we all need weekends like that.

~Lisa