Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Quad in pink


I was all out of SWAT in the original clear color, but I had to get some of it on Quad before we left Saturday, so I had to use the pink kind on him.  He didn't care!  I took him down to his corral and I was petting Sunni when suddenly SOMETHING bumped and nuzzled me on my arm.  It was Quad!  He still wanted some attention!  So, I told him how handsome he was!  Don't you think he's handsome in pink?

4 comments:

Barb said...

You're gonna have a confused horse there,lol.

cheyenne jones said...

Looks like she is not happy in Pink! Poor thing!

Sherry said...

My daughter only buys the pink SWAT - in her world there is never enough pink - but it also helps to show where you've applied it.

Once Upon an Equine said...

Pink looks lovely with gray!