Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Neighbors


Some neighbors down the road have several horses and they also have these guys.  I was driving down their road because some men were at the property across the street (which he also owns), leveling off the back part of the lot and taking down an addition to the house.  They were busy eating, but looked up when I drove by.  Another neighbor has alpacas and I'll have to get photos of them sometime soon.

1 comment:

Christine said...

They're gorgeous! Would love to get some goats one day when I get land.