Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cali's lesson






Cali is just SO different from Scout.  First, she's always liked people.  She used to follow me around, even as a yearling.  Second, she really TRIES to please.  She doesn't argue (like Scout).  She doesn't show 'tude. She just does what is asked of her.  She really is a very nice mare.  I'm going to go in for some riding lessons soon and then hopefully ride Cali this summer.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yes! A great mare - and she is gorgeous to boot. Happy trails are ahead for you, I believe.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Looking very good