Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snow, mountain, moon, and Christmas decoration

I headed out early this morning for my morning walk and stopped at Bristol Farms to buy some goodies for breakfast on my way home. (walk, then eat! :-) Our local mountains were covered with snow from yesterday's storm and the moon was out...what a beautiful morning! I did my last minute shopping and we are now ready to enjoy the holidays with our family! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family or families!
~~Cheryl Ann~~

2 comments:

Linda said...

Merry Christmas, Cheryl Ann!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Have a Merry Christmas