Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunni in the arena


I love to watch each horse in the arena. They are all different. Quad just kind of mosies along, although sometimes he takes off in a gallop! Gigiondas flat out RUNS! She LOVES to run! The two mustangs are just silly! Sunni sometimes seems content with just following me around. But, on this day, he bucked, kicked, and tooted and had a blast! I love to watch him. Actually, I love to watch each of them.

1 comment:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Nice shimmering coat on your boy