Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Early morning at Shiloh





























We arrived at Shiloh Horse Rescue WAY early (of course!). I remembered that it was quite a few miles of the interstate and so we left our hotel early that morning. It was good to arrive early and see all the goings-on at Shiloh! It is a busy place! And, hubby made a couple of new friends!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Looks lovely. I can't wait to hear about the clinic and any new techniques you learned.

CTG Ponies said...

I love their sign - "A Place of Peace" says it all.

Gail said...

I think I would enjoy a visit there.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I check out Shiloh's website every once in a while. Gotta love a horse rescue.