Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How many kids?

So, how many kids showed up for school yesterday?  In my class, it was 30/32....not bad!  One little girl fell asleep in class in the afternoon and another boy stated that he had stayed up until MIDNIGHT the previous night!  What is WRONG with parents?  Midnight?  I fall asleep by 8:00 p.m. every night!  They were all pretty out-of-it yesterday, so I'm hoping they will be more attentive today. Here's Gigondas paying attention to Maia, my trainer, during her lesson last Tuesday.

No comments: