Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time to shuffle the horses around!

I'll have to shuffle horses around this weekend. I'm not sure when or how, since I have an all-day class on Saturday. Gigondas will leave the big corral and go back into the smaller one where Cali is now. Cali and Scout will both be moved up into this big corral for the winter. The owner is bringing back her stallion on Saturday and he'll need to go back into the corral where Scout currently is. So, it will be "musical chairs" this weekend! He's been out for training.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Sounds like fun...enjoy.