Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday class!











After working all week, I have a class today from 8:30 - 4:30. I'm going for my "Gifted and Talented" credential, which will require a year of extra classes. UNFORTUNATELY, they are on Saturdays. So, unless we get out before 4:30 today, I won't have time to drive up the hill and see the horses until tomorrow. I'm anxious to see how much rain they got yesterday because from down in the desert, it sure looked like the mountains were getting a LOT of rain!!! Our monsoon pattern should be clearing out today, however. Here are a couple of pictures I took this week of our monsoon clouds. As to my bronchitis, I still have my cough. I seem to be over the headache and body ache, but I still cough a LOT. And, I don't have my voice back yet and I sound like a frog!

3 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Enjoy your class. Sorry it cuts into your horse time

Barb said...

Those pictures are just beautiful, Cheryl. You may have lost your voice but still have your eye!

Gail said...

Beautiful pictures...keep healing.
Enjoy the classes.