Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

That's My World 092209 Gigondas in the arena






We love to watch Gigondas run in the arena. After I work with her in the round pen on her verbal commands, she gets to run in the arena. We rotate the horses so that they each get a turn to enjoy some free time there. That's My World for September 22, 2009, the first day of autumn.

4 comments:

Snap said...

She looks very happy running and playing!

Anonymous said...

Pretty girl!

eileeninmd said...

I love your horse and it sounds like you have a lot of fun working with them.
Thanks for sharing.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

I agree that she always looks so happy when she is running