Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scout~~Thirds~~Sunday Stills Challenge 090609

Our mustang, Scout, in thirds. This is a hard challenge for me as I had always centered my subjects. I like this one of Scout and I think it is in thirds. Not being spatial, it's hard for me to see thirds...Anyway, I still like it! Sunday Stills Challenge for September 6, 2009 "Thirds".

5 comments:

restoration42 said...

I love this Cheryl, you definitely "got it". I didn't have energy to take new photos. First week back and I've got a cold. Could I be allergic to children? NOOOOOOOO!

Ebie said...

Scout is beautiful!

Jen Mo said...

Great job!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Scout is handsome!

~Lisa

CTG Ponies said...

A very nice pic of Scout! He looks very regal.