Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, March 15, 2020

We're still here, but staying at home!!!!!

Hubby and I are still here, but we are staying home.   I'm going to start cleaning my craft room and, well, he's watching TV.   (typical, eh?)

I have a TON of weeds to pull and I need to dig out the weeder and start on the back yard after it dries out from Thursday's rain.   We got over 1.58" in one day!!!!!   Everything is still WET!

We lost our little male feral cat to SOMETHING.   I found him curled up on his little bed in the garage, deceased.   I will miss my little guy.

Grandkids' schools are all now closed for 3 weeks.   That means everything from the university level through preschool.   Our daughter isn't even sending the nearly 4 year old grandson to day care.   TOO RISKY.

So, I will stay at home, clean my neglected house, pull weeds, and do some crafting.

Stay healthy, stay at home, and wash your hands!
XOXOXOXO
Cheryl

No comments: