Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

And, today...we have RAIN!

So, I went out front yesterday and snapped some pics of my flowers.  Birds are busy feeding at my remaining feeders.   Due to my inability to get to COSTCO, I have taken down about half of them, but the ones right outside my window are still full. 

I started cleaning off our side porch yesterday and today...it is RAINING! Wouldn't you know?   So, that chore will have to wait until maybe tomorrow.

I DID see a cottontail in our front yard yesterday afternoon.   Unfortunately I moved a paper in my office which spooked him/her and they disappeared.   Today I have plenty of doves, sparrows, and finches at the feeders.

Back to watching the news.

STAY WELL!
XOXOXOXO
Cheryl

No comments: